I realize that I’m pretty single minded on this blog. So much of my interest lies with art journaling and related projects. The books I read, blogs I browse, and even people on Twitter I follow are all about these topics. It’s what I love. But there is more to me than this one interest, however intense it is and that’s what I thought I’d talk about for a minute.
- I have a pretty raunchy sense of humor. Some of my favorite TV shows are Family Guy, American Dad, Tosh.0, Drawn Together (I was bummed when they stopped airing that one), and Robot Chicken.
- I have a very eclectic taste in music. My absolute favorite music genres are 80’s and 90’s pop and today’s hip hop.
- I love horror books. Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Brian Keene are all good bets for a quick read. I’ll try just about anybody though if they promise me a twisted killer. I used to adore horror movies as well, but I grew out of that somewhere along the line.
- I play video games. I enjoy fantasy RPGs and 2 player coops. I am pretty passionate about the Sims franchise. I also play World of Warcraft off and on. I have a level 80 Tauren druid for those of you who care about those things.
- I love to travel. In the 11 months I’ve been with my man friend, we’ve traveled to New York City, Vegas, and half a dozen other less impressive towns. We drove from southern New Mexico to northern North Dakota a few weeks ago. It’s not something I’d want to do again anytime soon, but it was a mini adventure.
- Social networking media fascinates me. I can’t seem to get enough of experimenting with different forms even though I’m actually a bit reclusive, which defeats the point of the social aspect of it.
Thanks for taking this time to get to know a little more about me.